MISSION, VISION & OBJECTIVES
Preserve the heritage of national education in the form of tangible and intangible assets through exhibitions, academic activities, research, publications and community service to achieve the country’s vision.
Maintain and preserve the heritage of national education based on the history and glory of global changes in the past, present and future.
- As a central source of information for students, researchers and the public about education in Malaysia and internationally.
- Maintaining and restoring education heritage in Malaysia either in the form tangible or intangible through R & D based on education heritage.
- As the proliferation of education knowledge through events, seminars, workshops and lectures related to the National Education Museum at home and abroad.
- Documenting on the services of prominent educational figures as well as the realization of the national education development of history education in the form of a time tunnel.
- To create another tourist attraction based on education and as a contribution to the country’s tourism industry .